Organ-on-a-Chip Symposia Series
Organiser: Adrian Biddle, QMUL/OOACT Network Member
Inspired by the excellent response to online seminars during current events, we have decided to start an online monthly seminar series for the Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network, starting in September (via Microsoft Teams). The Network serves the whole of the UK research community and, as such, it would be great to have an online seminar series that is accessible to everyone.
The seminar series plans include:
- a broad focus encompassing all in vitro models research aimed at predicting human biology
- a mix of abstract talks and invited high profile speakers in the field
- meetings to take place within core working hours enabling everyone to attend
- talks will not be recorded, to encourage sharing of unpublished data
- publishing abstracts on the OOACT Network website
Programme 2021 - Keynote speakers:
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Abstract talks will be of approximately 20 minutes duration, and ECRs and PhD students are encouraged to apply. We will have the option of including 5 minute ‘flash talks’ that will be reserved for ECRs and PhD students to maximise the opportunities to speak.
If you haven’t already, please register with the Organ-on-a-Chip Technologies Network where you will receive Network updates including: seminar advertising, registrations and Microsoft Teams invites. There will also be future sandpit events advertised via these updates aimed at forging new collaborations.