Date: 17 November 2021 Time: 13:30 - 16:00
Please join us for an afternoon of research talks on the latest developments in organ-on-a-chip and in vitro models technology.
This month's keynote lecture will be from Professor Valerie Weaver, University of California, San Francisco on "Forcing the glycocalyx to drive tumor aggression"
Chair: Adrian Biddle QMUL
- 1.30 pm Abstract talks:
- Mairi Sandison, Biomedical Engineering, University of Strathclyde: "Adenomyosis-on-a-chip: a 3D endometrial-myometrial microfluidic model"
- Chiara de Lucia, Department of Physics, University of Surrey/National Physical Laboratory: "Feasibility and potentials of using OOAC for improving radiotherapy"
- Jennifer Ashworth, Biodiscovery Institute, University of Nottingham: "Peptide gel tissue models of defined composition and mechanics for probing cell-matrix interactions in vitro"
- 2.30pm Flash talk:
- Kinga Suba, Imperial College London: "Pancreatic Islet on a Chip as a Platform for Understanding Beta-Cell Connectivity"
- 2.35pm Q&A
- 3pm Keynote lecture:
- Prof Valerie Weaver, University of California, San Francisco on "Forcing the glycocalyx to drive tumor aggression"
All registered attendees will receive a meeting link prior to the meeting.
Updated by: David Lockwood